12/21/08

Jewelry Store Commercials

I rarely watch commercials because they all suck. However, whenever I happen to catch commercials they seem to be for jewelry stores. I guess because I am watching sports and this is supposed to let me know that girls like jewelry. And gifts! Like I don't know this already. I guess they think I am fucking stupid.

The worst is the Jared commercials. First of all, "He went to Jared" is the dumbest fucking slogan I have ever heard. Second, I don't think it is possible for the women in these commercials to be more vapid. They seem like real whores. Third, if I am on a date with a chick and she is texting her friends details of everything I am giving her, she can go fuck herself. What a bitch. And the whores send a picture of themselves asking if the guy has brothers since he is so fucking great, and the guy thinks this is funny. No one deserves these jizz rags more than this guy.

The Kay commercial with the deaf girl is also awful. This guy is dating a deaf girl and his sign language sucks? That is horrible. Put some effort into it, jerkoff. You supposedly are in love with this girl and you can't spend a weekend learning sign language. I think my fucking 12 year old nephew learned sign language during 4th period last week. He finally learns something and learns Merry Christmas? What a useless sign to learn. You are going to marry this chick and can't communicate with her, but at least you can say Merry Christmas!

Just put my fucking football game back on, I'm not buying any goddamned jewelry. Especially not for whores or the deaf. But if I find a deaf whore, all bets are off.

No comments: